1. Applicant must have been in the Animal Care and Control/Welfare profession for a minimum of 6 months.
2. Applicant must be a MACA member in good standing.
3. Applicant must have not received a scholarship in the previous two years * (* exceptions may be made when there are no other applicants and/or scholarship grant funds remain or other unique circumstances as approved by the Executive Board)
4. Full Scholarships are for lodging and program registration. Partial Scholarships are for program registration only.
5. Only ONLINE applications will be accepted.
6. Application deadline is August 01 of current calendar year.
If you wish to make a donation to our scholarship fund please use the button below.