Scholarship Application On-Line Submission Form
Previous training received by applicant (Course Date)
Are you scheduled to attend any other up coming training programs?
If yes, list upcoming training
Number of staff at Applicant's
Population of the area the Applicant services
Type of Scholarship applying for
Applicant's Agency's Training Budget (must provide numeric amount)
1. Applicant must have been in the Animal Care and Control/Welfare profession for a minimum of 6 months.
2. Applicant must be a MACA member in good standing.
3. Applicant must have not received a scholarship in the previous two years * (* exceptions may be made when there are no other applicants and/or scholarship grant funds remain or other unique circumstances as approved by the Executive Board)
4. Full Scholarships are for lodging and program registration. Partial Scholarships are for program registration only.
5. Only ONLINE applications will be accepted.
6. Application deadline is 8:00AM on August 1st of the current calendar year.
Scholarship to be Use for Which MACA